Combination or Combi boilers are found more and more in homes throughout Europe. More than half of all new domestic boilers installed each year in the United Kingdom are combination boilers. Combi boilers heat your property and provide hot water instantly since heating and hot water come directly from the boiler. They are also more energy efficient than system or conventional boilers since water is only heated when needed rather than continuously heated within a storage tank. Boilers On Tap carries a wide range of Combi boilers, including models from Vaillant, Worcester Bosch, Alpha Heating Innovation, Vokèra, and others.
Unlike traditional system and conventional boilers, Combi boilers are more compact and require less space. Combi boilers feature integrated systems, which eliminates the need to have separate tanks, pumps, and valves. All these components are found within the boiler unit. These self-contained boilers do not have separate hot water cylinders, and combine central heating with hot water into one unit. Since the system is integrated, the need for parts repair is also reduced. You also save time and money on installation. Since there is no separate tank required and fewer components, we can install fewer pipes and finish our installation in a shorter period of time.
Since Combi boilers do not store water in a tank, you are left without hot water if your unit breaks down. In addition, while heating water on demand improves energy efficiency, the volume of available water can be reduced at any given moment. If your property has more than two bathrooms you might find that pressure is an issue when you are running hot water in more than one room. However, the benefits of installing a Combi boiler in terms of improved efficiency and potential savings in maintenance and energy costs help outweigh these few disadvantages.
While the size of system and conventional boilers depend on room size, materials, insulation and orientation, when determining the size of a Combi boiler we consider all these factors in addition to the ideal water flow rate. If you have more than one bathroom in your home, we can provide high flow rate combination boilers to ensure water pressure is not significantly reduced during simultaneous shower or bath use.
Information About Brighton
- Boilers On Tap offers Combi Boiler Installation services in Brighton, which is located in South East England, and a large town in the county of East Sussex.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove Unitary Authority which forms the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- A large number of leading businesses make Brighton and East Sussex their home including Boilers On Tap .
- Brighton was previously named Brighthelmstone.
- Nicknames include the Brighthelmstone & Blightey.
- Incorporating a number of villages and settlements, Brighton’s boundary now includes Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Boilers On Tap ‘s Combi Boiler Installation service area like-wise encompasses Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury, Hollingdean, Hove and Mile Oak in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Boilers On Tap within Brighton, Sussex include Saltdean, Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea, Ovingdean and Patcham,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas West Blatchington, Westdene, Withdean and Woodingdean.
- In conclusion, Boilers On Tap ‘s Combi Boiler Installation services also cover the Brighton Municipality which includes Stanmer, Brighton Marina and Bear Road area.
- Brighton comes under the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are distinguished through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are popular with local residents and known through out England.
- Infrastructure in Brighton relies on the A23 road nd the A27 road.
- Bordered on the West of City of Brighton and Hove is Worthing, Sompting, Lancing, Littlehampton, Southwick and Shoreham.
- The town of Brighton is bordered by Lewes, Burgess Hill and Peacehaven to the East.